Date: Tuesday June 14th, 2016
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Location: John English JMS Schoolyard
95 Mimico Ave., Etobicoke, Toronto, Ontario
Party in the Park has become a true neighbourhood celebration. Community spirit soars on this Tuesday evening as residents of the neighbourhood meet for an evening of family fun. Each year an estimated 2,500 neighbours meet in one of our community’s green spaces and attendance continues to grow. Established 19 years ago by Mimico Baptist Church, the Mimico Party in the Park has grown to include participation from other neighbourhood churches, groups and services with support from local businesses.
Interested in Sponsoring or Participating in Party in the Park? GET IN TOUCH!
Family activities include:
- Games, Crafts
- Huge slide & more
- Face painting
- Live entertainment
- Seniors’ tent
- Display booths
- Toronto Scottish Regiment Pipes and Drums
- First responders’ displays
- Local dignitaries
Come join your neighbours at this annual event! Connect with your community and local businesses sponsoring the event!
A community party sponsored by:
- Mimico Presbyterian Church
- Mimico Baptist Church
- St. Leo’s Roman Catholic Church
- Knights of Columbus
- Mimico Residents Association
And our elected & appointed representatives
- Bernard Trottier, MP for Etobicoke-Lakeshore
- Peter Milczyn, MPP for Etobicoke-Lakeshore
- Mark Grimes, Toronto City Councillor, Ward 6
- Pamela Gough, School Trustee, Ward 3
- Hon. Jean Augustine, Fairness Commissioner
Check this page or our new Facebook Page for sponsors, performers, attractions and special presentations coming to this year’s Party in the Park!